It’s Tea Time with BG and Dr. Concrete (AKA Jon Schuler)! Or should we say, time to spill the tea. We address a handful of responses we received from the last episode in addition to the following topics:
- Temperature Sensors for Curing Concrete - Initial Data
- The Importance of Insulation when Curing
- Casting on Steel Tables
- The Acronyms we use for Concrete, i.e. ECC, GFRC, UHPC
- The Importance of Originality in Design
- Rigid Fabric Forming Vs. Loose Fabric Forming
- Apply - Coat - Soak with ICT
- + Much More
Be Original Americas: https://www.beoriginalamericas.com/
Be Original Americas is a non-profit creative advocacy committed to informing, educating, and influencing manufacturers, artisans, design professionals, and consumers about the economic, ethical, and environmental value of authentic design.
For the world’s foremost Concrete Countertop, Sink, Furniture and Tile Training: www.ConcreteDesignSchool.com
Want to continue the conversation? First things first, LIKE us on Facebook www.facebook.com/kodiakpromaterials to receive notifications on new products, tutorials, and events.
Then join the private Kodiak Pro Discussion Group to ask questions pertaining to concrete countertops, sinks, and furniture, and/or Kodiak Pro products www.facebook.com/groups/kodiakpro